SEVEN ROOMS & BAR has in fact got the ENVIRONMENTAL SEAL OF QUALITY.
Such an important result is the outcome of the present management’s care, directed to the respect of 15 compulsory requisites, which make SEVEN ROOMS & BAR a unique set-up in Marche’s accommodation facilities panorama.
Among these requisites we mention:
- the use of more than 60% of energy saving light bulbs;
- daily differentiated rubbish collection both in the rooms and in the BIO bar;
- solar thermal system which satisfies the whole hot water demand;
- paper used for the stationery is ecologic and/or recycled;
- daily check directed to limit the waste of water and energy resources;
- careful communication directed to make our guests aware of their responsibilities as regards a more rational use of the towels;
- supply and promotion of BIOLOGICAL and ZERO KM products.
Every day SEVEN ROOMS & BAR, also thanks to its privileged logistic position close to the railway station, to the bus stop to Rome, Florence, Perugia etc., to the pedestrian precinct and to the wonderful promenade of San Benedetto del Tronto, encourages the use of alternative transportation, such as train, bus, bike or – simply – a beautiful walk.
SEVEN ROOMS & BAR ECO-CERTIFICATION comes from our deep conviction in the GREEN PHILOSOPHY, i.e. we think that the themes connected to the environment, to sustainability, to energy saving, are very relevant to the present day and it is more and more necessary to awaken people conscience to these themes.
The respect of few and simple rules helps and will help us to live better, to enjoy more relaxing and beneficial holidays, directed to physical and psychological wellbeing.
For us of SEVEN ROOMS & BAR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM is a must.
We’re waiting for you!
Pietro & Angelica